From North America to Stockholm Arlanda Airport, Continental has direct flights from Newark, New Jersey; Delta has direct flights from Atlanta, Georgia; Finnair has flights with connections through Helsinki; Icelandair has flights with connections through Reykjavík; Scandinavian Airlines System (SAS) has direct flights, as well as additional flights with connections through Copenhagen (United co-shares with SAS-operated flights); US Airways has direct flights from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
From the United Kingdom, British Airways has direct flights to Stockholm Arlanda; Ryan Air has direct flights to Stockholm Vasteras and Skavska airports as well as Göteborg City airport; Sterling has direct flights to Stockholm Arlanda, and Scandinavian Airlines System has direct flights to Stockholm Arlanda and Göteborg Landvetter.
Inside Sweden, Malmö Aviation, Norwegian Air Shuttle, SAS, and Skyways connect all major cities by regular flights.
British Airways (www.ba.com.)
Iceland Air (www.icelandair.com.)
Norwegian Air Shuttle (www.norwegian.se.)
Ryan Air (www.ryanair.com.)
Air France (www.airfrance.com.)
Stockholm Arlanda Airport (Stockholm. 10/109–10–00. www.swedavia.com.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe