Getting Here and Around
There is no getting around it: to really explore this area properly you need a car. Head to Karlskrona to rent one, or to pick up things like cash or pharmacy supplies. The small town of Nybro (accessible from all the glassworks) has regular train links to Karlskrona if you're headed to town for a bit and want a break from driving.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe