Sights & Attractions in The South and the Kingdom of Glass
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in The South and the Kingdom of Glass
Lund's Domkyrkan, consecrated in 1145, is a monumental gray-stone...
The attractive coastal town of Kalmar, opposite the Baltic island...
|Castles / Palaces||Öland|
One of Sweden's most outstanding art museums is in a turn-of-the-20th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Malmö|
In 1865 Sofiero Slott (Sofiero Palace) was built in Dutch Renaissance...
|Castles / Palaces||Helsingborg|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Jun deal: BEST WESTERN Royal Fr $145+/Nt Save with Expedia, $23/night less
- Book in Malm?: Save this Jun Fr $216+/Nt Expedia
- Small budget: Book Mayfair Tunneln 3 Nts in Jun Fr $175+/Nt — $175 Expedia
- Small budget: Book Grand Garden 3 Nts in Jun Fr $176+/Nt — $176 Save with Expedia, $27/night less
- Book Elite Park in Jun: Summer Vacation Sale! — $98 Save with Expedia, $29/night less