Sights & Attractions in The South and the Kingdom of Glass
Fodor's Choice Sights in The South and the Kingdom of Glass
Lund's Domkyrkan, consecrated in 1145, is a monumental gray-stone...
The attractive coastal town of Kalmar, opposite the Baltic island...
|Castles / Palaces||Kalmar|
One of Sweden's most outstanding art museums is in a turn-of-the-20th-century...
|Museums / Galleries||Malmö|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's