Salt & Brygga
Salt & Brygga Review
The traditional Swedish kitchen has found some inspiration in the Mediterranean at this quayside restaurant. The restaurant not only uses only organic produce, but also uses ecologically friendly alternatives for everything from the wall paint to the table linens and the staff's clothes. The restaurant's selection of organic wines and beers is unusual in the region.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
We need to get from Gothenburg to Copenhagen on a Saturday. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting ... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more