Radisson Blu Hotel
At a Glance
- very large rooms
- excellent bar
- service can be impersonal
Check Rates from our Partners
Radisson Blu Hotel Review
Only a five-minute walk from the train station, this modern luxury hotel has rooms decorated in several styles: Asian, maritime, and ecological—the latter being mostly furnished in recycled or biodegradable materials, although you would never know it. The restaurant serves Scandinavian and Continental cuisine, and there's a cafeteria.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
We'll be in Stockholm for 5 nights this fall, and we're looking for hotel recommendations.
We'd prefer to be within walking distance of the town center (or at least where we can find restaurants, entertainment, Read more
· News & Features
After the recent debut of his Grand Cayman-inspired novel The Forever Girl, author Alexander McCall... Read more
When's the best time to go?... Read more
The world's northernmost capital is a charming destination in all seasons.... Read more