Excellent and rustic, this restaurant is in an old railroad warehouse right on the tracks near central station. Its modern tables and chairs stand on wooden floors between brick walls, and on one wall hangs a large 1950s clock taken from Mariakyrkan (Maria Church) in nearby Ystad. The menu is mostly seafood and meat dishes. Try the reindeer fillet with spiced baked root vegetables, lingonberries, and shallot jus.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's