Nimis and Arx
Nimis and Arx Review
The haunting Nimis and Arx artworks are built of scrap wood and stone and stand on a rugged beach that can be reached only on foot. The artist Lars Vilks has been working on the weird, highly controversial structures since the 1970s. They are the most visited sight in Kullaberg.
- Address: Head 2 km (1 mi) east out of Mölle to a road sign directing you to Himmelstorps Hembygdsgård. Following this sign you will reach a parking lot and an old farmhouse. From here it is a 1-km (½-mi) walk marked by small blue N symbols, Mölle
- Website: www.turism.hoganas.se.
- Location: Mölle
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
Was Interested in first hotel riesen in Stockholm but just when I was about to book I read a few bad reviews about the hotel that it is not a 4 star hotel and rooms and lobby furnishings very worn.
Has Read more
· News & Features
With Art Basel Miami now in town, it's prime time to consider the 7 reasons why you should be taking a ... Read more
New York City offers irresistible retail therapy during the holiday season.... Read more
Next year, crazed soccer fans the world will descend upon Brazil, host of the 2014 World Cup.... Read more