At a Glance
- lots of character
- great food
- some small rooms
- reception closes at 10 pm
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Continental Review
The Continental opened in 1829, and is a truly stunning building, both inside and out. Take a good look at the lobby with its marble stairs, crystal chandelier, stained-glass windows, and marble pillars. No two guest rooms are alike, but are all presented in a style leaning towards Gustavian, with all its requisite carved wood and lace trim. The restaurant serves beautifully presented classic Skäne food.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching.... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more