Getting Here and Around
By car, take the E6 road south from Göteborg (or north from Malmö or E6's junction with the E4, which runs to Stockholm), then road 112 west in to Mölle. The closest places to rent a car are Helsingborg or Malmö, where the major companies have offices. To get here by rail, you need to first go to nearby Helsingborg, which has connections to most major towns and cities, then take one of the hourly buses into Mölle. Mölle itself is very compact and walkable; the tourist office for Mölle, though, is located in Höganäs, a few miles down the coast.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe