All The South and the Kingdom of Glass Hotels
The South and the Kingdom of Glass Hotels
|A-G H-L M-Z « Prev |  Next »|
This 17th-century manor house has modernized duplex rooms decorated . . .
For simple but functional accommodations at a reasonable price,. . .
The Continental opened in 1829, and is a truly stunning building,. . .
At this luxurious hotel all the rooms are plush and decorated. . .
Only a few hundred feet from the train station, Hotel Lundia is. . .
Fodor's Finds HotelsBook Now
The Björkäng's rooms are well kept, and some have rustic. . .
|$||The Kingdom of Glass|
Kosta Boda Art Hotel
This hotel pays homage to all things glass, particularly Kosta. . .
|$$||The Kingdom of Glass|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $130 & Up: Elite Residens 4-Star Hotel in Malm? Save with Expedia, $16/night less
- May deal: Mayfair Tunneln Fr $162+/Nt Expedia
- Save at 3-Star Plaza Malmo: $130 & Up in May — $130 Save with Expedia, $39/night less
- Save at 4-Star Elite Savoy: $152 & Up in May — $152 Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Stay 3 Nights and Save 20% on Your Stay!: Grand Garden in May — $121 Save with Expedia, $27/night less