- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
All the major bus services, including Flygbussarna, Swebus Express, Svenska Buss, and Interbus, arrive at Cityterminalen (City Terminal), next to the central railway station. Reservations to destinations all over Sweden can be made by calling Swebus.
Stockholm has an excellent bus system, which is operated by SL (Stockholm Local Traffic). Tickets work interchangeably on buses and subways in the city. Late-night bus service connects certain stations when trains stop running. The comprehensive bus network serves the entire city, including out-of-town points of interest, such as Vaxholm and Gustavsberg.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe