Sights & Attractions in Stockholm
Things to Do in Norrmalm
Once the city's hay market, this is now a popular...
|Markets / Bazaars||Norrmalm|
Since it opened in 1974, architect Peter...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Norrmalm|
Once the Royal kitchen garden, this is now...
The architect Ragnar Östberg, one of the...
The Stockholm City Library is among the most...
Strindbergsmuseet Blå Tornet
Hidden away over a bookstore, this museum is...
|Museums / Galleries||Norrmalm|
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's