Sights & Attractions in Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Norrmalm
Once the city's hay market, this is now a popular gathering place...
|Markets / Bazaars||Norrmalm|
Since it opened in 1974, architect Peter Celsing's cultural center...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Norrmalm|
Once the Royal kitchen garden, this is now Stockholm's smallest...
The architect Ragnar Östberg, one of the founders of the National...
The Stockholm City Library is among the most captivating buildings...
Strindbergsmuseet Blå Tornet
Hidden away over a bookstore, this museum is dedicated to Sweden's...
|Museums / Galleries||Norrmalm|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's