Sights & Attractions in Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Norrmalm
Once the city's hay market, this is now a popular gathering place...
|Markets / Bazaars||Norrmalm|
Since it opened in 1974, architect Peter Celsing's cultural center...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Norrmalm|
Once the Royal kitchen garden, this is now Stockholm's smallest...
The architect Ragnar Östberg, one of the founders of the...
The Stockholm City Library is among the most captivating buildings...
Strindbergsmuseet Blå Tornet
Hidden away over a bookstore, this museum is dedicated to Sweden's...
|Museums / Galleries||Norrmalm|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Book in Stockholm: Save this May Fr $376+/Nt Save with Expedia, $66/night less
- Save in Stockholm: Book 3 Nts in May at l Dialog Fr $212+/Nt Save with Expedia, $109/night less
- Hot Deal on a 7 Nt Cruise! Royal Caribbean International Fr $899 Expedia
- Book the Jumbo Stay 3 Nts in May Fr $377+/Nt — $377 Save with Expedia, $227/night less
- See Stockholm with Crystal Cruises, 5 Nts Fr $2,425 — $2,425 Expedia