Sights & Attractions in Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's Choice Sights in Stockholm
Opened in 2010, this contemporary photography museum housed in...
|Museums / Galleries||Södermalm|
Designed by Nicodemus Tessin, the Royal Palace was completed...
|Castles / Palaces||Gamla Stan and Skeppsholmen|
Allow at least an hour if you want to see most of the paintings...
|Museums / Galleries||Gamla Stan and Skeppsholmen|
This gorgeous slice of greenery is a perfect place to spend a...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Djurgården and Skansen|
This glass-covered gondola travels along the along the outer...
|Viewpoints||Beyond the City Center|
The architect Ragnar Östberg, one of the founders of the National...
The warship Vasa sank 10 minutes into its maiden voyage in 1628...
|Museums / Galleries||Djurgården and Skansen|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's