Sights & Attractions in Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Viking treasures and the Gold Room are the main draw at this historical...
|Museums / Galleries||Östermalm|
Once the city's hay market, this is now a popular gathering place...
|Markets / Bazaars||Norrmalm|
In this storybook house you travel in small carriages through...
|Amusement Parks||Djurgården and Skansen|
Inside an imposing late-Victorian structure, the Nordic Museum...
|Museums / Galleries||Djurgården and Skansen|
Dating from 1270, the Grey Friars monastery is the second-oldest...
|Religious Sites||Gamla Stan and Skeppsholmen|
When in session, the Swedish Parliament meets in this 1904 building...
|Government Buildings||Gamla Stan and Skeppsholmen|
Strindbergsmuseet Blå Tornet
Hidden away over a bookstore, this museum is dedicated to Sweden's...
|Museums / Galleries||Norrmalm|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's