- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- playful and thoughtfully designed rooms
- lively public areas
- a little far from the sightseeing center of town
Check Rates from our Partners
Owned by ABBA frontman Benny Andersson, the Rival is cool, but never to the point of being cold. Rooms here are full of delightful ideas—such as the bathroom's glass wall that lets you watch TV from the tub—and are stylish but still comfortable. Heavenly bedding, plump armchairs, and a teddy bear provide a cozy counterpoint to the modern art, oversized photographs, and funky lamps and fixtures. Explore the common spaces and you'll find a very cool bar, a lively restaurant, a bakery, and a restored movie theater.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
High on design, Stockholm is the perfect place for a summertime stay. ... Read more
Stockholm is more than IKEA, ABBA, and Absolut.... Read more
Home to eight Michelin-starred restaurants, Stockholm is a definite dining capital.... Read more