- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
This former Electrolux household appliance factory, hence the name, is now an industrial-chic restaurant. Simple wood furniture and white-cloth tables contrast nicely with the exposed brick and wrought iron of the former work space. Light floods the restaurant through enormous windows during the day. At night the space is more subdued. The chef-owners Henrik Norström and Peter Johansson work the stoves here. They use seasonal, local produce (listing its source wherever possible), which they then prepare with creative, modern twists to produce outstanding dishes.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
My adult son and I will be arriving in Stockholm 7/6 in the evening and flying out of Copenhagen mid day on 7/15. Read more
· News & Features
High on design, Stockholm is the perfect place for a summertime stay. ... Read more
Stockholm is more than IKEA, ABBA, and Absolut.... Read more
Home to eight Michelin-starred restaurants, Stockholm is a definite dining capital.... Read more