- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
The market square and its neighboring streets represent old, established Stockholm. Saluhall looks more like a collection of boutiques than the indoor food market it is; the fish displays can be especially intriguing. At the other end of the square, Hedvig Eleonora Kyrka, a church with characteristically Swedish faux-marble painting throughout its wooden interior, is the site of frequent lunchtime concerts in spring and summer.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
We'll be in Stockholm for 5 nights this fall, and we're looking for hotel recommendations.
We'd prefer to be within walking distance of the town center (or at least where we can find restaurants, entertainment, Read more
· News & Features
High on design, Stockholm is the perfect place for a summertime stay. ... Read more
Stockholm is more than IKEA, ABBA, and Absolut.... Read more
Home to eight Michelin-starred restaurants, Stockholm is a definite dining capital.... Read more