Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Gotland
It takes a five-minute ferry crossing to reach tiny, secluded...
The Länsmuseet på Gotland, Gotland's county museum, contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Gotland|
This resort with a water park and amusement park brings droves...
The 4 km (2½ mi) of stalactite caves at Lummelunda, about 18...
St. Maria Kyrka
Visby's cathedral is the only one of the town's 13 medieval churches...
Stora and Lilla Karlsö
These two bird sanctuaries are off the coast south of Visby...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Gotland|
Be a Viking for a day at this 10th-century village re-creation...
Gotland's capital, Visby, is a delightful hilly town of about...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's