Sights & Attractions in Side Trips from Stockholm
- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Side Trips from Stockholm
|A-J K-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
If you'd prefer to stay on board a boat and simply cruise around...
|Tours||Vaxholm and the Archipelago|
In the archipelago, 12 miles east of Stockholm, stands this art...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Vaxholm and the Archipelago|
It takes a five-minute ferry crossing to reach tiny, secluded...
In the 19th century these four secluded islands were the last...
|Islands||Vaxholm and the Archipelago|
Ideally you should start your visit to the area with a trip to...
Gamla Uppsala Museum
The Gamla Uppsala Museum contains exhibits and archaeological...
|Museums / Galleries||Uppsala|
The Länsmuseet på Gotland, Gotland's county museum, contains...
|Museums / Galleries||Gotland|
The island of Grinda has been popular with Stockholmers for a...
|Hotels||Vaxholm and the Archipelago|
Completed in 1625, the Gustavianum, which served as the university's...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Uppsala|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's