- Places to Explore
- Fodor's Choice
Uppsala Universitetet (Uppsala University)
Uppsala Universitetet (Uppsala University) Review
Founded in 1477, Uppsala's university is known for the Carolina Rediviva university library, which contains a copy of every book published in Sweden, in addition to a large collection of foreign works. Two of its most interesting exhibits are the Codex Argentus, a Bible written in the 6th century, and Mozart's original manuscript for his 1791 opera The Magic Flute.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
We are thinking of switching our US service from AT&T to T-Mobile in preparation for this and upcoming trips to the UK and Scandinavia. Read more
· News & Features
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting... Read more
When it comes to travel grooming on a beach vacation, some careful planning is in order.... Read more
For ample beach time, minus the party scene, Cabo San Lucas is a bustling enclave with a marina, lots... Read more