- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Among the airlines operating to and from Göteborg are Air France, British Airways, Finnair, KLM, Malmö Aviation, Norwegian, and SAS. Landvetter Airport is approximately 26 km (16 mi) from the city.
Landvetter is linked to Göteborg by freeway. Buses leave Landvetter every 15–30 minutes and arrive 30 minutes later at Nils Ericsonsplatsen by the central train station, with stops at Lisebergsstationen, Korsvägen, the Elite Park Avenue, and Kungsportsplatsen; weekend schedules include some nonstop departures. The price of the trip is SKr 75. For more information, call Flygbussarna.
The taxi ride to the city center should cost no more than SKr 350.
Air France (08/51999990. www.airfrance.com.)
British Airways (0770/110020. www.british-airways.com.)
Finnair (0771/781100. www.finnair.com.)
KLM (08/58799757. www.klm.com.)
Malmö Aviation (040/6602900. www.malmoaviation.se.)
Norwegian Air Shuttle (0770/457700. www.norwegian.se.)
SAS (0770/727727. www.sas.se.)
Airport and Transfers
Landvetter Airport (010/1093100. www.swedavia.se/landvetter.)
Flygbussarna (0771/414300. www.flygbussarna.se.)
Taxi Göteborg (031/650000. www.taxigoteborg.se.)
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe