Sights & Attractions in Göteborg (Gothenburg)
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
With 1,200 plant species, this is Sweden's largest botanical garden...
|Gardens / Arboretums||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
The cathedral, in neoclassic yellow brick, dates from 1802—two...
|Religious Sites||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
Built in 1872, this fish market gets its nickname from the vast...
|Markets / Bazaars||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
In the world's largest floating maritime museum you'll find modern...
|Nautical Sites||Göteborg (Gothenburg)|
Spend some time in this stunning area of parkland containing...
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's