- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Clarion Hotel Post
At a Glance
- on-site health and beauty center
- next to train station
- a massive building that's also a busy, busy beehive
Check Rates from our Partners
Clarion Hotel Post Review
Opened in early 2012 and housed in a mammoth neoclassical building from the 1920s that was once a post office, the impressive Clarion Hotel Post effortlessly merges antique details and facades with a trendy Scandinavian style that includes a reception desk tricked out with sparkling crystals and a rooftop pool with fantastic views of the city. The hotel is also home to the trendy Norda Bar and Grill.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more