- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
At a Glance
- unique design
- slightly over-the-top decor isn't for everyone
- very expensive
Flamboyant, opulent, and lavish describe the Dorsia, where peacock feathers, plush indigo velvet, and French antiques are all par for the course. Each uniquely designed room, referred to as a "kingdom," is decked out in Mulberry silk sheets, Egyptian cotton, and handmade quilts—some also have luxurious freestanding bathtubs.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I am very torn on which hotel to book in Stockholm our first visit. Read more
· News & Features
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation tha ... Read more
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing.... Read more
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marrio... Read more