- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Stefan Karlsson's fantastic restaurant has one of the best locations in Göteborg, right on the beautiful Götaplatsen; from the semicircular dining room, diners looks out on the square. Almost-bare wooden tables and primary-color linens make an interesting informal contrast to the haute cuisine that emerges from the kitchen. All the herbs and vegetables are grown by a farmer just 5 km (3 mi) from town. Karlsson loves to travel; the flavors he has picked up as a globe-trotter spice up his modern Swedish menu.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My introduction to Sweden came as a child with a few words that may be familiar to many others, "Bork de Bork, de Bork, it is time to put on make up.. it is time to dress up right...". Since then it has Read more
Ten dollars to the first person who has any idea what that title means.
I have always shied away from writing trip reports on the Europe Forum. They disappear so quickly and frankly don’t seem worth Read more
I'm looking for hotels in Bergen, Stockholm and Copenhagen. Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting. ... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more