Sights & Attractions in The Pyrenees
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Vielha
This village makes a good stop, with its famous Casa Irene restaurant...
Beautifully carved capitals on the supporting columns adorn the...
East of Vielha, this village has steep alley stairways....
North of Vielha, the tiny villages over the Garonne River hold...
The octagonal, 14th-century bell tower on the Romanesque parish...
The bell tower here has an eccentric charm....
The road up to this village seems to wind forever upward into...
Browse All Pyrenees Sights
- Aragüés del Puerto
- Bellver de Cerdanya
- Caldes de Boí
- Hecho and Ansó Valleys
- La Seu d'Urgell
- Monasterio de San Juan de la Peña
- Panticosa and the Tena Valley
- Parc Nacional d'Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici
- Parque Nacional de Ordesa y Monte Perdido
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Save Big This Jun! Book 3 Nts at Zenit Don Yo Fr $58+/Nt Save with Expedia, $6/night less
- $49 & Up: Cheap Zaragoza Stay Save with Hotels.com, $6/night less
- Book 3-Star Oriente in Zaragoza Fr $71+/Nt — $71 Expedia
- 4-Star Melia Zaragoza Fr $63+/Nt — $63 Save with Hotels.com, $21/night less
- Cesaraugusta on Sale: Book 3 Nts in Jun Fr $57+/Nt — $57 Save with Expedia, $7/night less