- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa Pardina Review
Elegant, romantic dining at a reasonable price is the draw here, with a choice of two fixed menus, one that includes a tasting menu as a starter. Locally sourced ingredients come together to create a traditional Araganese menu, adapted for contemporary tastes, and the wine is from the nearby Somontano region. Every meal starts with a selection of local olive oils for tasting. Tucked away downstairs, the small inviting dining room and traditional arched stone walls makes it a cozy choice for winter, but the highlight is the leafy summer dining terrace with a stunning backdrop of the Sierra de Guara and San Miguel church.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
3 years ago while in Barcelona I bought a very basic (flip style) Alcatel phone which included minutes on a movistar simcard. Read more