Hotal Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos
At a Glance
- a peaceful and charming alternative to urban Jaca
- beautiful setting
- spa retreat
- only two restaurants nearby
- staff not always on hand
- not for those looking for complete hotel service
Hotal Rural El Mirador de los Pirineos Review
On the way to the Monasterio de San Juan de la Peña, this peaceful spot is more of a small retreat than a place to simply rest for the night, with its own spa and outdoor pool—not to mention stunning views. These take in the captivating village of Santa Cruz de la Serós and the San Juan de la Peña mountain range. Each of the bedrooms is warmly furnished and inviting (with its own scent), and some have a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and village. The owner is helpful but not intrusive.
- Address: Calle Ordana 8, 10 km (6 miles) from Jaca, Santa Cruz de la Serós, 22792
- Phone: 974/355593
- Website: www.elmiradordelospirineos.com
- Location: Jaca
- 7 rooms
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed Apr.–May. (dates depend on Easter, so call ahead to check) and 2 weeks in Nov.