- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Hotal Rural El Mirador de los Pireneos
At a Glance
- a peaceful and charming alternative to urban Jaca
- beautiful setting
- spa retreat
- only two restaurant options nearby
- staff not always on hand, so may not be for those looking for complete hotel service
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotal Rural El Mirador de los Pireneos Review
En route to the Monasterio de San Juan de la Peña, this peaceful spot is more of a small retreat than a place to simply rest for the night, with its own spa and outdoor pool—not to mention stunning views. These take in the captivating village of Santa Cruz de la Serós and the San Juan de la Peña mountain range. Each of the bedrooms is warmly furnished and inviting (with its own scent), and some have a terrace overlooking the hotel gardens and village. The owner is helpful but not intrusive.
- Address: C. Ordana 8, Santa Cruz de la Serós, 10 km (6 miles) from Jaca Jaca, 22792
- Phone: 974/355593
- Website: www.elmiradordesantacruz.com
- Location: Jaca
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Closed Apr.–May. (dates depend on Easter, so call ahead to check) and last 2 weeks Nov.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more