- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Era Caseta Deth Mestre
Era Caseta Deth Mestre Review
Be sure to arrive hungry because the portions of local Aranese food served at Era Caseta Deth Mestre, in the small village of Tredós, are generous, with a set menu of three courses plus appetizers (it is possible to order 2 courses). Traditional homemade fare, served in a 500-year-old building, might include such dishes as estofado de ciervo con setas (venison stew with mushrooms) and pintada al horno con veduras (roasted partridge with vegetables). The interior has an unusual heart theme, and there are only eight tables; the mood is quiet and relaxed.
- Address: Placa Major 8, Tredós, Salardú, 25598
- Phone: 973/644651
- Location: Vielha
- Closed Mon. (except Aug.), mid-Oct.–Dec., and weekdays Jan.–Apr.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
We spent 5 days based at Embalse de Alloz below the village of Lerate, about 10 miles south west of Estella. Read more
We spent 4 days in Picos de Europa, based near Potes. Read more
Hi - My parents are going to Spain (Valencia/Barcelona) for a couple of weeks and I wanted to give them a gift card/travel card for Christmas to use on their trip. Read more