- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Tauèrnes Urtau Review
The area's most happening tapas chain, these family-run tavernas can be found in Vielha and the villages of Arties and Bossòst. Friendly, fun, and always busy, customers can help themselves at the bar to an assortment of 40 mouthwatering pinchos (pieces of bread on sticks with a variety of creative toppings) such as mini hamburger, king prawn with mushrooms, or ravioli with foie gras. There is also a tapas menu and table service. A good pick-up for weary limbs following the Romanesque trails.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
The only recent information about DCC was a post in October from IndyDad about his experiences. Read more