- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Hotel Los Arcos
At a Glance
- excellent service
- comfortable furnishings
- noise from the square
- cramped breakfast room
Check Rates from our Partners
Hotel Los Arcos Review
Next door to Hotel Siete Reyes, Los Arcos provides the same level of service and offers a welcoming and helpful approach to all of its guests. It's similar in style to its neighbor too, with exposed stone walls throughout, but its interior displays warmer tones and a softer, more traditional look. Although there are only six bedrooms, the breakfast room feels a little cramped in the cellar. However, the library and lounge area on the ground floor is pleasant and overall the hotel radiates friendliness and efficiency.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more