- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Casa Hermógenes Review
Easy to walk past on bustling Calle Libertad, this excellent address is worth finding. With a celiac-friendly menu and a wide range of carefully prepared dishes covering products from the sea, the vegetable gardens of Navarra, and the Aragonese uplands, the only problem here is deciding what to order. Espárragos trigueros (wild asparagus), tuna belly, prawn and clam bouillabaisse, paella, fish from the Mediterranean or the Atlantic, beef, goat, lamb, free-range chicken, Ibérico ham—the variety of fine products is staggering. The dining room downstairs in the wine cellar is a cozy place to be; the main-floor dining room is a party.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more