- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Bodegas Almau Review
A great warm up establishment, the walls of this popular bodega are crammed with enticing bottles of wine and cava, while the bar is loaded with superlative anchovies, croquettes, and potato omelets. Mainly standing room only, join the jostling crowds, shout out your drinks order and grab whatever takes your fancy off the top of the bar. Signature choices include vermut con anchoas (a small plate of anchovies and a serving of house vermouth). There is also a pretty terrace overlooking the Mudéjar San Gil church.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I was on the 09:20 Barcelona to Paris TGV Duplex on Monday (16 December 2013) - only its 2nd day of operation. Read more
3 years ago while in Barcelona I bought a very basic (flip style) Alcatel phone which included minutes on a movistar simcard. Read more