- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Bodegas Almau Review
A great warm up establishment, the walls of this popular bodega are crammed with enticing bottles of wine and cava, while the bar is loaded with superlative anchovies, croquettes, and potato omelets. Mainly standing room only, join the jostling crowds, shout out your drinks order and grab whatever takes your fancy off the top of the bar. Signature choices include vermut con anchoas (a small plate of anchovies and a serving of house vermouth). There is also a pretty terrace overlooking the Mudéjar San Gil church.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more