- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Catedral de San Pedro
Catedral de San Pedro Review
An important stop on the pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela, Jaca's 11th-century Romanesque Catedral de San Pedro has lovely carved capitals and was the first French-Romanesque Cathedral in Spain, paving the way for later Spanish-Romanesque architecture.
Museo Diocesano. Inside the cathedral near the cloisters, the museum is filled with an excellent collection of Romanesque and Gothic frescoes and artifacts. Pl. de San Pedro 1, 22700. 974/362185 Museo. www.diocesisdejaca.org. €6. Tues.–Sat. 10–1:30 and 4–7 (to 8 Sat.), Sun. 10–1:30; also open Mon. July and Aug.
- Address: Pl. de San Pedro 1, Jaca, 22700
- Hours: Daily 9–1:30 and 4–8 (except during services)
- Location: Jaca
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
My husband and I are taking a first time trip on the Windstar Yacht, the end of June. Read more