- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Can Tomàs Review
On the immediate left coming into town, this unusual place, covered with lovingly rendered portraits of wild mushrooms, specializes in aromatic upland fungi used in original ways. The arròs de bolets (a paella with wild mushrooms) and the patatas Can Tomàs (fried potatoes with mushrooms and egg) are the house favorites, but the encenalls de foie i tòfona (shavings of duck liver with black truffles) and the cuttlefish with meatballs and rossinyols (chanterelles) are representative of the creativity and sophistication of this little gem.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This TR is embarrassingly delayed. Read more
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more