- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
At a Glance
- the views and the peace and quiet
- well-maintained rooms and facilities
- a serious 5 km (3 mile) drive above the valley floor
- remote from Camprodón
Check Rates from our Partners
Fonda Rigà Review
A highland inn with comfortable modern rooms and spectacular views that reach the sea, this mountain perch is an excellent base for hiking, horseback riding, and viewing Pyrenean flora and fauna. Recently renovated, the rooms and their bathrooms are stylish and have flat-screen TVs and Wi-Fi. The restaurant, popular in its own right, has panoramic views over the valley and specializes in meat cooked over coals. Other amenities include foosball and pool tables.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more