- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Parador Bielsa (Hotel Monte Perdido)
At a Glance
- surrounded by nature in complete comfort
- views of the highest peaks in the Pyrenees
- country cooking
- indifferent service typical of paradors
- a little chilly at 4,455 feet above sea level
- a 20-minute drive from Bielsa
Check Rates from our Partners
Parador Bielsa (Hotel Monte Perdido) Review
Glass, steel, and stone define this remote modern structure overlooking the national park, the peak of Monte Perdido, and the source of the Cinca River. Rooms are done in bright wood, but the best part is the proximity to the park and the views. The restaurant specializes in Aragonese mountain dishes, such as pucherete de Parzán (a stew with beans, sausage, and vegetables).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more