- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
At a Glance
- quiet location just west of the town center
- professional and polished service
- modern and functional construction with no special charm or Pyrenean features
- neo-motel-room style
Check Rates from our Partners
Gran Hotel Review
This rambling hotel—Jaca's traditional official clubhouse—is central to life, sports, and tourism in this Pyrenean hub. The streamlined and comfortable rooms have rich colors and practical wood furniture within a mid-20th-century structure of wood, stone, and glass. The complex includes a garden and a separate dining wing with a restaurant serving creditable Aragonese cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This TR is embarrassingly delayed. Read more
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more