- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Meliá Royal Tanau
At a Glance
- among the top Pyrenean skiing accommodations
- intimate and low-key luxe
- some rooms are on the small side
- occasional design and layout lapses
Check Rates from our Partners
Meliá Royal Tanau Review
This luxurious hotel, considered one of the top skiing hotels in the Pyrenees (right next to the lifts) will pamper you with care between your assaults on the snowy heights, whether you want a hydrotherapy massage or the fine cuisine at the restaurant Eth Caudé. Top-floor rooms can be snug, but duplex apartments have sleeping lofts with skylights opening into the starry Pyrenean sky.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Though the trip has been been in the works for quite a while, we are just now booking flights, hotels, trains, etc. Read more