- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Los Victorinos Review
This rustic tavern, tucked in behind the Seo, is heavily adorned with bullfight-related paraphernalia—Victorinos are a much-feared and respected breed of fighting bulls. It offers an elaborate and inventive selection of pinchos and original tapas of all kinds. Jamón Ibérico de bellota (acorn-fed Iberian ham), Spain's best-known luxury food product, is always a natural choice, though quail eggs or the classic gilda—olives, green peppers, and anchovies on a toothpick—are also on the bar and hard to resist. It opens at 7:30 pm.
- Address: Calle José de la Hera 6, Zaragoza, 50001
- Phone: 976/394213
- Location: Zaragoza
- No dinner Sun. Closed 2 wks in May.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more