- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
If you hit Sort at lunchtime, Fogony, one of the finest dining establishments in the Pyrenees, is an excellent reason to stop. Come here for contemporary creations by acclaimed chef Zaraida Cotonat: Pollo (pota blava ecológico) a la cocotte con trufa (organic bluefoot chicken with truffle), solomillo de ternera de los Pirineos con ligero escabeche de verduras y setas (fillet of Pyrenean veal with marinated vegetables and mushrooms), or the colmenillas con salsa de foie de pato macerado con Armagnac y Oporto (wild mushrooms with sauce of duck liver macerated in Armagnac and port wine). An economical fixed price menu is also available, leaning toward a more traditional style and utilizing organic produce.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
Hello (again) everyone,
Last June was my first ever trip to Europe. Read more
We will be driving from the Barcelona airport to Mirepoix, France on May 15th. Read more