- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Cal Pacho Review
Sample traditional Pyrenean and Mediterranean specialties at very reasonable prices in this dark, rustic spot, built in the typical mountain style with stone and wood beams. It's a family-run restaurant popular with locals, and house favorites are the filling escudella (mountain soup of vegetables, pork or veal, and noodles) in winter, and lamb, sausage, or trout cooked over coals or on slate year-round. The Río Segre and the Olympic Park, often teeming with kayakers, are just a few steps away from this convivial nook in the lower part of town.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
We are going to be in Madrid March 22-28. Read more