Sant Climent Review
At the edge of town, this exquisite three-nave Romanesque church was built in 1123. The six-story belfry has perfect proportions, Pyrenean stone that changes hues with the light, and a sense of intimacy and balance. In 1922 Barcelona's Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya removed the murals for safekeeping, including the famous Pantocrator, the work of the "Master of Taüll." The murals presently in the church are reproductions.