Fodor's Spain 2014
Teatro Romano (Roman theater)
Teatro Romano (Roman theater) Review
Discovered in 1987, the Teatro Romano dates from the late 1st century BC. This impressive theater was built into the northern slopes of the Concepción Hill and could seat over 6,000 spectators. The museum displays the most important pieces found during the excavation.
- Address: Pl. Condesa Peralta s/n, Cartagena, 30202
- Phone: 968/525149
- Cost: €6
- Hours: May–Sept., Tues.–Sat. 10–8, Sun. 10–2; Oct.–April, Tues.–Sat. 10–6, Sun. 10–2
- Location: Cartagena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In this trip report, I’ll be describing my recent holiday in Northern Spain and Southern France. Here’s the breakdown of my travel: one day each in Bilbao, San Sebastian, Lourdes and Read more
My film "From Flamenco to Fez” presents a 2 continent, 3 country trip to Spain, Morocco, and Portugal. Read more
I'm looking at using Hotwire for a possible upcoming trip which will include both London and Barcelona.
I've been to London several times and spent a semester there in 1999, but have never used Hotwire Read more
· News & Features
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more
Kick off spring with some of this year's best events and hotel packages in Washington, D.C.... Read more