Fodor's Spain 2014
Keki Tapería Review
Tucked away behind the cathedral, this small, modern restaurant justifies Murcia´s fame as tapas capital of the southeast. Young local chef Sergio Martínez takes a creative stance on local cuisine in both the bite-sized tapas (from €2), such as mini mushroom sandwiches or spicy cod bites, and the larger main courses. Highlights here include tuna steak with wasabi sauce and grilled cured beef. Try the excellent-value menú del día (€12, available at lunchtime Tuesday through Saturday), which includes a dish of the day—possibly Murcian stew with chickpeas or a lamb roast—a choice of a main dish and dessert. The Urban Menu (€20) is even heartier, with six dishes chosen by the chef.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I am new here and I need help with my upcoming vacation to Europe this summer. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more