Sights & Attractions in Madrid
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Choice Sights in Madrid
Centro de Arte Reina Sofía
Madrid's museum of modern art was once a hospital, but today the...
|Museums / Galleries||Rastro and Lavapiés|
Museo del Prado
When the Prado was commissioned by King/Mayor Carlos III, in...
|Museums / Galleries||Salamanca and Retiro|
Opened in 1992, the Thyssen occupies spacious galleries filled...
|Museums / Galleries||Barrio de las Letras|
Emblematic of the oldest part of the city and intimately related...
|Castles / Palaces||Old Madrid|
Parque del Buen Retiro
Once the private playground of royalty, Madrid's crowning park...
|Parks||Salamanca and Retiro|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's