Nightlife & the Arts in Madrid
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Madrid Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-E F-H I-L M-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arguably Madrid's most renowned cocktail bar, this family-owned...
|Gathering Places||Chueca and Malasaña|
This warm, inviting café is a hangout for Madrid's trendy crowd...
A Chueca landmark, this restaurant-café, DVD rental stop, and...
|Cafes||Chueca and Malasaña|
A large, stylish club frequented by an upscale crowd mostly in...
|Bars||Chamberí, Retiro, and Salamanca|
El Corte Inglés
You can buy tickets for major concerts here....
Madrid's oldest disco, and one of the hippest clubs for all-night...
|Dance Clubs||Sol and Palacio|
You can get food here, but this place is best known among the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's