Nightlife & the Arts in Madrid
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Madrid Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-E F-H I-L M-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arguably Madrid's most renowned cocktail bar, this family-owned...
This warm, inviting café is a hangout for Madrid's trendy...
A Chueca landmark, this café, DVD rental stop, and take-out...
A large, stylish club frequented by an upscale crowd mostly in...
El Corte Inglés
You can buy tickets for major concerts here....
Madrid's oldest disco, and one of the hippest clubs for all-night...
You can get food here, but this place is best known among the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Madrid Nightlife
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- Enjoy Spain on a Budget! Flights to Madrid From 515 R/T ASAPTickets.com
- Book the Ritz Madrid by Orient-Express 3 Nts in May Fr $1,108+/Nt Save with Expedia, $676/night less
- Barcelo Torre Arias in May: $97 & Up Save with Expedia, $20/night less
- Madrid 4-Star Hotel Sale! 4 Nts + Air Fr $1288 Expedia
- Madrid Savings! Book 3 Nts in May at Rafael es Ventas Fr $89+/Nt — $89 Save with Expedia, $8/night less