Nightlife & the Arts in Madrid
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Madrid Nightlife & the Arts
|A-C D-E F-H I-L M-N O-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Arguably Madrid's most renowned cocktail bar, this family-owned...
This warm, inviting café is a hangout for Madrid's trendy crowd...
A Chueca landmark, this restaurant-café, DVD rental stop, and...
A large, stylish club frequented by an upscale crowd mostly in...
El Corte Inglés
You can buy tickets for major concerts here....
Madrid's oldest disco, and one of the hippest clubs for all-night...
You can get food here, but this place is best known among the...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All Madrid Nightlife
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe