- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
The Balearic Islands lie 80–305 kilometers (50–190 miles) off the Spanish mainland, roughly between Valencia and Barcelona. In the center, Majorca, with its rolling eastern plains and mountainous northwest, is the largest of the group. Minorca (or Menorca), its closest neighbor, is virtually flat—but like Ibiza and tiny Formentera to the west, it's blessed with a rugged coastline of small inlets and sandy beaches.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's