Sights & Attractions in Ibiza and the Balearic Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Ciutadella
A smallish horseshoe curve of fine white sand, framed by almost...
Carrer Major leads to this Gothic edifice, which has some beautifully...
Convento de Santa Clara
Carrer del Seminari is lined on the west side with some of the...
Mirador d'es Port
From a passage on the left side of Ciutadella's columned and...
The museum houses artifacts of Minorca's prehistoric, Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Ciutadella|
This is the only noble home in Ciutadella that's open to the...
|Houses / Mansions||Ciutadella|
The block-long 19th-century Palau Torresaura was built by the...
|Castles / Palaces||Ciutadella|
Ciutadella's port is accessible from steps that lead down from...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Ciutadella|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe