Sights & Attractions in Ibiza and the Balearic Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Ciutadella
Carrer Major leads to this Gothic edifice, which has some beautifully...
Convento de Santa Clara
Carrer del Seminari is lined on the west side with some of the...
Mirador d'es Port
From a passage on the left side of Ciutadella's columned and...
The museum houses artifacts of Minorca's prehistoric, Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Ciutadella|
This is the only noble home in Ciutadella that's open to the...
|Houses / Mansions||Ciutadella|
The block-long 19th-century Palau Torresaura was built by the...
|Castles / Palaces||Ciutadella|
Ciutadella's port is accessible from steps that lead down from...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Ciutadella|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's