Sights & Attractions in Ibiza and the Balearic Islands
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Things to Do in Ciutadella
From a passage on the left side of Ciutadella's columned and crenellated...
A smallish horseshoe curve of fine white sand, the beach at Cala...
Carrer Major leads to the Gothic Catedral, which has some beautifully...
Convento de Santa Clara
Carrer del Seminari is lined on the west side with some of the...
The museum houses artifacts of Minorca's prehistoric, Roman...
|Museums / Galleries||Ciutadella|
On Carrer Major des Born, this is the only noble home open to...
|Houses / Mansions||Ciutadella|
The block-long 19th-century Palau Torresaura was built by the...
|Castles / Palaces||Ciutadella|
Ciutadella's port is accessible from steps that lead down from...
|Promenades / Boardwalks||Ciutadella|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $859 & up -- Mediterranean 7-Night Summer Cruise Royal Caribbean
- $1449 & up -- Balcony: Summer France, Italy & Spain Cruise — $1,449 Royal Caribbean