- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
- Spanish Phrases
Fodor's Spain 2014
Misión de San Miguel
At a Glance
- close to major city attractions
- friendly, multi-lingual staff
- not especially child-friendly
- no elevator
- can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Misión de San Miguel Review
Conveniently between the transportation hub at Plaza Espanya and the Plaça Major, this urban boutique hotel offers rooms that are simply but stylishly furnished. The better doubles overlook the elegant courtyard and suites are truly spacious. As an added bonus, it shares a cul-de-sac and courtyard with the Braseria Misa, run by chef-entrepreneur Marc Fosh, foremost among Majorca's culinary movers and shakers. Open year-round, the hotel draws a mix of British and European guests, and is especially popular in summer with younger couples. Private parking—a rare commodity in Palma—is €10.50 a night.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
This will be my first time writing a trip report -- I've thoroughly enjoyed reading other trip reports on this site and hope you will find mine just as entertaining and hopefully informative.
My idea fo Read more
Hi to All, As usual, I'm starting my TR ahead of the trip (about a month) so others can gauge how much pre-planning they need. Read more
I know this is a long shot however, Im wondering if someone can offer up any advice?
My friend and I will be in Europe for about 3 month's, the main places we are going are
Barcelona, Ibiza, Nice France, Read more
· News & Features
Stunning beaches, tantalizing food, and veritable vino—we're all about epicurean excellence ... Read more
A history of Moleskine notebooks and a blog for safari lovers are among the things we've been reading... Read more
Nassau is an easily accessible, fun-packed destination for adults and kids alike.... Read more