Misión de San Miguel
At a Glance
- close to major city attractions
- friendly, multilingual staff
- not especially child-friendly
- no elevator
- can be noisy at night
Check Rates from our Partners
Misión de San Miguel Review
Conveniently between the transportation hub at Plaza Espanya and the Plaça Major, this boutique hotel has rooms that are simply but stylishly furnished. The better doubles overlook the elegant courtyard, and its suites are truly spacious. As an added bonus, it shares a cul-de-sac and courtyard with the excellent Braseria Misa restaurant. Open year-round, the hotel draws a mix of British and European guests, and is especially popular in summer with younger couples. Private parking—a rare commodity in Palma—is €10.50 a night.
- Address: Can Maçanet 1a, Carrer de Can Perpinyà, Palma, Mallorca, 07003
- Phone: 971/214848; 971/214545
- Website: www.urhotels.com/en/hotel-ur-mision-san-miguel-majorca.html
- Location: Palma
- 26 rooms, 6 suites
- Rate includes no meals.